Building Data Analytics Solutions for Different Domains
Data Analytics Experience
Cost Effective Soluion
Quick Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Data analytics is the science of analyzing raw data to make conclusions about that information. Many of the techniques and processes of data analytics have been automated into mechanical processes and algorithms that work over raw data for human consumption.
- Descriptive analytics: This describes what has happened over a given period of time. Have the number of views gone up? Are sales stronger this month than last?
- Diagnostic analytics: This focuses more on why something happened. This involves more diverse data inputs and a bit of hypothesizing. Did the weather affect beer sales? Did that latest marketing campaign impact sales?
- Predictive analytics: This moves to what is likely going to happen in the near term. What happened to sales the last time we had a hot summer? How many weather models predict a hot summer this year?
- Prescriptive analytics: This suggests a course of action. If the likelihood of a hot summer is measured as an average of these five weather models is above 58%, we should add an evening shift to the brewery and rent an additional tank to increase output.
The software industry includes businesses for development, maintenance and publication of software that are using different business models, mainly either "license/maintenance based" (on-premises) or "Cloud based".
SEO is a successful key to boost your business online and grow your business on the internet. SEO gives you the power to be the answer to potential customers' questions. In addition to visibility and traffic increase, SEO contributes to your authoritative voice in your field. Authority then leads to brand trust, which ultimately leads to brand loyalty.
Check that there are enough specialists for technologies and experience level you are looking for. Ask about the structure and management of the company. If it is a large company, you want to be sure your project is well managed. Go for the company with Agile principles in software development.
All our development and software testing processes are running while adhering to highly effective methodologies including Agile, Scrum and other methodologies to meet the highest KPIs for your project.
There are seven primary stages of the modern system development life cycle. Here’s a brief breakdown:
- Planning Stage
- Feasibility or Requirements of Analysis Stage
- Design and Prototyping Stage
- Software Development Stage
- Software Testing Stage
- Implementation and Integration
- Operations and Maintenance Stage